Homestead Realty of Orlando is by far the worst property management company I have ever encountered.Marissa is completely unprofessional and the owner that she was representing has no clue that she doesn't know what she is doing.

She has no knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Laws or the very lease that she signs with you. I rented from them for one full lease and would tell anyone to please STAY AWAY from this Management company. They are money hungry and will keep your deposit no matter what you do. I attached a walk in inspection when I moved in and they STILL CHARGED me for things that were on that list.

If you are looking to rent a townhouse in the Lake Nona area, Kissimmee area, or any other areas in Orlando, DO NOT entertain a lease with this company because they are very unprofessional! Listen to what all of these other reviews are saying. I wish I had listened, but I intend to contest the claim against my $3000 deposit, of which they took all of it and still charged me even more money. People like this should not be in business.

Marissa is very judgmental of people and is most rude when you disagree with her. I quoted the very lease she gave me and she was still disagreeing with what was right in front of her. She will say one thing and do something totally different when it comes to her trying to keep her job. She even put it in writing about what I was supposed to pay and when I paid that, they said it was the wrong amount.

She never owned up to it with the owner of the property that she told me the amount to pay. At the end of the day, they charged me well over $100 for that particular error. Then, they delivered a townhouse that looked okay until I started living in it. They didn't clean the apartment, they didn't paint the apartment, nor did they clean the carpet, but charged me quite a bit out of my deposit for these items.

I am taking them to court, I am contacting Better Business and will use whatever media outlet I can to make sure that nobody does business with them!BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY - THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss homestead realty property management property manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Homestead Realty Property Management needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned homestead realty property management property manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homestead Realty Property Management.

Had an Experience with Homestead Realty Property Management?

Comments